Here is what you can do..
More Data sources in Creating Webi Reports
Excel, Free-hand SQL, BEx data sources are now supported in HTML viewer.
BW datasource webi reports Query panel can now be accessed in HTML viewer
Advanced Query panel filters like Subquery, Database Ranking are now in HTML Modify mode.
Report Design features
New formatting rules can be created
Number formats can be changed
Changing Data source is available
Here is why Java Applet is still going to stick around
- Data Manager panel
- Save a document as a CSV archive file
- Save a document as a PDF, text, Excel or Excel 2007 file
- Build queries on an Analysis View data source
- Access Data mode
- For OLAP .unx universes, when filtering on measures, you can only type a constant.
- Left panel Report Map
- View the “More on this function” button in the formula editor